Tuesday 19 October 2010

Questionnaire

Yesterday I created a questionnaire that I could use to conduct my audience research; I wanted to find out people's opinion on the design, price, frequency of publication and content of music magazines so I could begin to make decisions for my own music magazine.
A copy of my questionnaire:
Questionnaire
1. What gender are you?
Male                 Female

2. What age are you?
10-15         15-20      20-30      30-40       40+


3. How often do you buy music magazines?
Every week            Every few weeks            Every month

4. Who is your favourite band or artist?


5. What three colours would you prefer to see on a music magazine?
Red      Orange     Yellow      Purple      Pink     Silver
Blue     Green       White        Black       Gold

6. What music magazines do you currently purchase?


7. What do you like/dislike about these magazines?


8. How much would you pay for a music magazine?
£1.50- £2.00        £2.00-£2.50        £2.50-£3.00        £3.00-£3.50

9. What features of music magazines do you prefer?


10. What artists/bands would you prefer to read articles about? (Please give 2 examples)


11. What item would you rather receive free with a music magazine?
CD         Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment