Thursday 7 October 2010

Production of School Magazine Front Cover

For the past few lessons I have been working on Adobe Photoshop to create the front cover of my new school magazine. Our brief outlined that we had to use a photograph of a student in medium close-up, some appropriately laid-out text and a masthead.

My School Magazine Front Cover:
I had to change my main image slightly from what I had planned in my rough layout; this is because I did not have enough time to arrange for a student to wear their old school uniform. Instead I decided to use a photograph of a sixth form student, however I did keep the rest of my rough layout how I had planned originally.

The colours I decided to use for the masthead and coverlines are colours that appear in my main image.

No comments:

Post a Comment